Don’t let all your hard work at the gym go to waste. You need all the energy to give it your all during your workout to see the best results. Here are 8 snacks you should be eating before and after the gym:
- Banana and Peanut Butter
- Coconut Water
- Breakfast Smoothie
- Turkey Sandwich
- Chocolate Milk
- Chai Seeds
Get the most out our your exercise routine, and make sure that every week you take some time to cater to yourself and take care of your body.
Massage Envy Central Florida Locations
Connect with us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
This month is our National Nutritional Month! Start choosing lean proteins over foods high in fat to start down your path to wellness. Here are the Top 10 Lean Proteins to include in your diet.
- Quinoa – a heritage grain that has a fluffy texture
- Skyr – Icelandic-style yogurt is made from nonfat milk
- Egg Whites – the clear, white part of the egg
- Nut butters – peanut, almond, cashew, or another nut butter
- Oatmeal – breakfast meal that has an interesting texture
- Soy – vegan-friendly lean protein alternative
- Black beans
- White meat chicken
- Daily catch – fish
- Sunflower seeds
These proteins are sure to help build lean muscle mass and cut higher fat and calorie meats. Paired with a regular workout schedule and massage appointment your health will be in tip top shape. For more information, visit http://www.massageenvy.com.