Eating right is sometimes easier said than done, but with these 9 clean eating tips, staying on track has never been easier.
1. Eat more! 6 small meals a day, every 2.5-3 hours
2. Eat breakfast within an hour after you wake up
3. Avoid consuming white sugar, alcohol, soda, and artificial sweeteners
4. Eat a mixture of lean protein and complex carbs
5. Eat healthy fats
6. Drink 2-3 liters of water every day
7. Depend on fruits and vegetables for all your essential vitamins and minerals
8. Pay attention to portion sizes!
9. Eat foods that haven’t been sprayed with toxins and chemicals