This month is our National Nutritional Month! Start choosing lean proteins over foods high in fat to start down your path to wellness. Here are the Top 10 Lean Proteins to include in your diet.
- Quinoa – a heritage grain that has a fluffy texture
- Skyr – Icelandic-style yogurt is made from nonfat milk
- Egg Whites – the clear, white part of the egg
- Nut butters – peanut, almond, cashew, or another nut butter
- Oatmeal – breakfast meal that has an interesting texture
- Soy – vegan-friendly lean protein alternative
- Black beans
- White meat chicken
- Daily catch – fish
- Sunflower seeds
These proteins are sure to help build lean muscle mass and cut higher fat and calorie meats. Paired with a regular workout schedule and massage appointment your health will be in tip top shape. For more information, visit http://www.massageenvy.com.